Bryan Ramos was raised in North Florida and South Georgia. He is a graduate of the Florida State University, where he earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in English and minored in Philosophy. After working for the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration and the Florida Board of Regents, Mr. Ramos attended the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University. At Mercer, he earned his Juris Doctorate degree, as well as a Certification in Advanced Legal Research and Writing. During law school, Mr. Ramos completed internships with the Solicitor-General’s Office of Bibb County and the Honorable Cynthia D. Wright of the Fulton County Superior Court. Subsequently, he served as the Staff Attorney for the Houston Judicial Circuit in Perry, Georgia, where he served under the Honorable Judges George F. Nunn; L.A. “Buster” McConnell; and Edward D. Lukemire. Shortly thereafter, Mr. Ramos joined a large Atlanta law firm where he concentrated his practice on workers’ compensation and civil litigation.
In April 2005, he opened the doors of the Ramos Law Firm where he concentrates on the practice of workers’ compensation. Mr. Ramos has written several articles for national and local publications on the practice of Georgia workers’ compensation law. He was also highlighted in the American Bar Association’s Journal in 2003. He has served as a faculty member for Lorman Educational Services and National Business Institute. Mr. Ramos has also presented lectures for the National Institute for Paralegal Education and the Clayton State University. He possesses significant trial and mediation experience before the State Board of Workers’ Compensation. Furthermore, Mr. Ramos is admitted to the Georgia Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of Georgia, Federal Northern District Court and Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Ramos has been awarded an “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell and has received a 10/10 rating from Avvo. In 2010, 2011 and 2012, he was selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for the State of Georgia. Mr. Ramos was elected as the Vice-President of the Filipino-American Association of Greater Atlanta in 2011. He served as President of the Philippine American Chamber of Commerce of Georgia in 2012 and 2013. In 2011, 2012 and 2013, he was named one of the Top 25 Most Influential Asian-Americans in Georgia by the Georgia Asian Times. Mr. Ramos has served on the Board of Trustees of the Atlanta Bar’s Lawyer Referral and Information Service as well as on the Board of Directors for Camp Horizon, Inc.; a non-profit organization dedicated to Georgia’s abused and neglected children.
Mr. Ramos promises to provide quality legal representation to all his clients. For a free consultation on your workers’ compensation case, call our office today.
While we welcome your email correspondence, please note that an attorney-client relationship is not formed simply by contacting us. Confidential information should not be provided until an attorney-client relationship has been formed.
- Georgia State Bar, 1999
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2000
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2000
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2005
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia, 1999
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 1994
Bachelor of Arts
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia since 1999
- Member of the Atlanta Bar Association since 2000
- Member of the American Bar Association since 1999
- Member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association since 2005
- International Commission on HealthCare Certification since 2006
- Member of the Lawyers Club of Atlanta 2007 – 2010
- Member of the Advisory Panel of the American Bar Assoc. since 2007
- Trustee on the Board of the Lawyer Referral and Information Service of the Atlanta Bar Association since 2008
- Member of the Professional Responsibility Committee of the American Bar Assoc. since 2008
- Chair of the Workers’ Compensation Committee of the American Bar Assoc. 2008 – 2009
Pro Bono Activities:
- Special Assistant to the Philippine Honorary Consul General, October 1, 2006 – Present
- VP of the Filipino-American Association of Greater Atlanta, 2011
- President, Philippine Chamber of Commerce of Georgia, 2012 and 2013
Awards and Recognitions:
- Super Lawyers, Georgia Rising Star
- Georgia’s Top 100 Lawyers
- Georgia’s 25 Most Influential Asian-Americans